'Flowers are love's truest language' . . . Park Benjamin

I began this Blog to share beautiful photos, inspirational thoughts and maybe a tidbit or two that you will want to pass onto to someone else. No one does 'pretty' better than Mother Nature .... Welcome and I hope you stop in often!


A Day in the Life of A Dreamer

My photo
PA, United States
I have always been a 'dreamer' and I think that is the most important quality a person can have in order to be creative. It allows me to view things from all sorts of angles. Whenever I would design for a wedding/special event I made myself 'think like a photographer' and in my mind's eye I wanted to be able to showcase various colors, elements & textures. At the end of 2012 I closed the doors to my Floral Studio and began pursuing new horizons. Flowers and plants have been a part of my life since I was a child and helped my Dad in the garden. Seeds have always fascinated me and one day I will share my 'Lesson Of the Bean' story with you! My other passion is creating beautiful food to share with family and friends -- I have always said that food and flowers go together. For now, I would like this Blog to be a collection of Pretty things that this Dreamer would like to share with all of you!

Friday, January 27, 2012

The Magic of Love & A Cure For Cancer -- Valentine's Day Rose Sale Friday, February 10th from 3PM to 7 PM


I can't believe we are approaching the end of January and Valentine's Day is right around the corner!!! While most retail florists prepare for this extremely busy day of sales I have the pleasure of celebrating Valentine's Day a little differently!!!!!

How? you ask . . once again Best Buds has the honor of partnering with The American Cancer Society Tamaqua & Surrounding Communities Relay For Life Campaign as we celebrate Valentine's Day featuring 300 Stems of Golden Flowers 'Magic Series Roses which we are offering for $5.00 plus tax for a single stem and $50.00 plus tax for a dozen! All roses MUST BE PRE-ORDERED. They are cash, carry & Pick-UP. The Event takes place on Friday, February 10, 2012 at my Garden Studio located at 2343 Neffs Laurys Road -- which we all know really isn't in Slatington but actually North Whitehall Township and the pick up time is from 3 PM until 7 PM. Arrangements can be made for other pick up hours by appointment if this time frame does not meet with your schedule. There will be an extra 'sweet' surprise that accompanies all orders!

Don't miss out on this great Fundraising Event -- last year Best Buds was able to donate $750.00 and we would like to do a repeat for our friends at the Cancer Society!

So tell your friends, your sweetie and anyone you would like to know about this wonderful cause and event!!! I can't wait to see all of you and am so excited to once again be able to share the LOVE & MAGIC OF VALENTINE'S DAY for such a worthy cause!

No comments:

Post a Comment